Want to login your Dlink wireless router? You will need to login your Dlink router smart setup wizard only then you can mange advance settings for your Dlink router. If you are new to networking world you will get some issues in setting up login page for your Dlink router. We are going to explain steps for accessing smart setup wizard for your Dlink router. After Dlink login, you can manage all advance settings for your wireless router. Here is the list of settings you can manage after login to your Dlink router.
- You can change the login name and password for your router after Dlink login.
- You can make the Firmware update for your Dlink router login to your Dlink.
- If you want to make guest account access for your Dlink router, you will need to login your wireless router.
- After login to your Dlink router you can make changes for the wireless account settings.
Steps to Login your Dlink Wireless Router | Dlink Login
- First unplug power supply for your modem.
- Create Ethernet connection between your computer system and internet port for your Dlink router.
- Once again using Ethernet cable create connection between internet port of Dlink router and network modem.
- Provide power supply to your network modem and Dlink router.
- Now, you can access login page for your Dlink router. Open the web browser and fill | http dlinkrouter local in the address bar. Once your press enter key you will redirect to Dlink router login page.
- After login to your Dlink login page you can configure all required settings for your Dlink router.
Facing Issues with your Dlink Router Login? Try These Troubleshooting Steps
If you are getting issues with your Dlink router login process, you can try the troubleshooting steps we are explaining in following points. After following all these simple steps you can successfully manage the login for your Dlink router.
- If you are getting problems with dlink router login, make sure you are using wired connections between your Dlink router and network modem.
- You must make sure that your network modem is receiving the power supply accurately. If your modem itself is not receiving the power supply you will get problems with Dlink router login process.
- Make sure that you are putting Dlink router login address http dlinkrouter local in the address bar not in the search bar.
- 168.0.1 is the IP address you can try to login your Dlink router setup wizard if you are getting problems with | http dlinkrouter local address.
- Make sure to fill correct login password and user name for your Dlink router login. Correct login details are must to you manage the login for your Dlink router.
33,731 total views, 40 views today