http dlinkrouter local 192.168 0.1 is the default address for login to Dlink wireless routers. You will need to open the web browser and fill http dlinkrouter local or 192.168.0.1 IP address in the address bar. You will need to fill the user name and password for your Dlink login access. If the login details are correct you will able to configure your Dlink router for advance settings.
http dlinkrouter local 192.168 0.1 Quick Setup Guide
Before your login to your Dlink router you have to make some basic setup instructions and only then you can access the login page for your Dlink router. Here are the steps for setting up your Dlink router.
- First of all, unplug power supply for your Network modem. | http dlinkrouter local or http
- Using Ethernet cable, make connection between your computer system and LAN port of your Dlink router. only then you can make access for http dlinkrouter local or 192.168.0.1
- Now, connect your modem with the internet port of dlink router.
- Provide power supply to your Dlink router network modem.
- Using web browser access Dlink login page. Default address for login to your dlink router is http://dlinkrouter.local or you can also use 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- You will get redirect to your Dlink smart setup wizard.
- Click on “Next” button to begin for next steps. | http dlinkrouter local 192.168 0.1
- Dlink router will start scanning the type of internet you are using for your home network.
- You can select “DHCP Connection” for cable internet connection and for DSL internet services you will need to fill user name and password. | http dlinkrouter local or http
- Now, you are all ready to fill network settings. You can select SSID that is the Network name and strong password. | http dlinkrouter local 192.168 0.1
- You will need to fill the router login password if you want to access the smart setup wizard for your Dlink login. | http dlinkrouter local or http
- Select the time zone for your Dlink router.
- You will get a complete summary for the settings you have made. You can select the “save” button to confirm all the settings you have made. | http dlinkrouter local 192.168 0.1
- You will need to reboot your dlink router after making these settings.
71,306 total views, 42 views today