http dlinkrouter local setup wizard is used to manage the advance configurations for Dlink routers. You have to make sure that you are going to configure your Dlink router accurately and only then you can access trouble free WiFi access for your home network. http dlinkrouter local setup wizard can be used to make many advance settings for your Dlink login router. we are going to explain some of the advance settings from them. You can explore the blog session if you want to know more about Dlink router configurations.
How to Change Wireless Access Password using http dlinkrouter local setup wizard
Steps for changing wireless password for your Dlink router login using http dlinkrouter local setup wizard.
- Using web browser login to your Dlink router login page using http://dlinkrouter.local address.
- In the given fields you will need to fill the login name and password only then you can access http dlinkrouter local setup wizard. After filling the login details click on “Login” button.
- From the “Settings” tab, you will need to click on the “Wireless” option.
- You will need to fill the password in the given field. Remember, the password will be different for 2.4 and 5 Ghz. You should make sure to fill the accurate password only then you can go for next step.
- Click on “Save” button to save all the settings you have made.
Recover Wireless Access Password using http dlinkrouter local setup wizard
http dlinkrouter local setup wizard can be used to make your lost password recover so that you can easily manage the login access for your Dlink wireless router. Here are the steps you will need to follow.
- Access Dlink login setup wizard. You will need to open your web browser and fill http dlinkrouter local in the address bar.
- You will need to fill the admin password in the given field. If you have not changes the password for your dlink router yet, you can leave the password filed blank and click on “Log In” option.
- Go for the “settings” option and then select “Wireless” option.
- A window will displayed on the screen and you can easily gather the information regarding your Dlink router.
You can also try to reset your Dlink router to default details if you do not remember the login password for your Dlink router. You can use the reset button for resetting router Dlink router. Go for the blog session and get more information on http dlinkrouter local or http, r http dlinkrouter local, http dlinkrouter local 8181, http dlinkrouter local 192.168 0.1 and www http dlinkrouter local
13,363 total views, 36 views today