If you have made advance settings for your Dlink router, you must backup your dlink router at your local computer. You must backup the router configurations so that you can use them in future. You will need this backup file in future when you will need to reset your Dlink router. Once you reset your router to default settings, all personalized settings will get erased and you will get your router in factory values.
Steps for Backing Up your dlink Router using 192.168.0.1 IP Login
- Login to dlink router setup wizard using http://dlinklogin web address.
- You will ask for the admin password for your dlink router. If you have not changed the login password yet, simply press the “Login” button.
- Go for the “Management” option and select “System Admin” sub option using the mobile cursor.
- You will need to select the “System” tab.
- You will need to click on the “Save” button so you can save all the settings you have made.
- A popup window will appear to save the router confirmations for your Dlink router. you can save the backup file at any desire location at your computer system.