IP conflict is one of the most common issues you face with your dlink router and network modem. You can easily solve the IP Conflict issue for your Dlink routers. IP conflict problem can be solved if you change the IP address for your Dlink router. We are going to explain the steps for change the IP address for your Dlink login wireless router.
- Using web browser at your computer system you will need to access the login page for your Dlink router. Default address for Dlink login router is http://dlinkrouter.local or you can also use 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- In the given field, you will need to fill the password for your Dlink router access. If you have not changed the login password for your dlink router, let the password field remain and press “LogIn” button.
- Go for the “Settings” option and click on the “Network” option using the mouse.
- You can now enter the IP address for your dlink router and you will also need to fill the subnet mask in the given fields. This IP address will be used every time you need to login your Dlink router login page. The web address will remain same even if you change the IP address for your dlink.
- You will need to click on the “Save” button for saving all the setting you have made.
These are the settings you will need to make if you want to change the IP address for your Dlink router.