When you need to configure router mode for D-Link GO-RTW-N300 device, you will need to get some expert steps for that. In this article, we are going to explain some simple steps that will help you to get router mode configured for your D-Link device very easily. Most of users face problems with d-Link router local login so we will recommend that first they must connect all router and laptop devices accurately and then they must proceed for these steps.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Router Mode Settings for D-Link GO-RTW-N300
- First provide power supply to D-Link GO-RTW-N300 device and make sure that status LED for this device is showing that power supply is accurate at the moment.
- There are two status LED that you will find at the front of your device so you can easily find the power LED will be green in color if your device is getting required voltage to work.
- You will need a Ethernet cable for connecting your devices together. You will need to connect your dlinkrouter.local router device with D-Link GO-RTW-N300 accurately.
- From your computer device you can access login for your dlink router device and same computer device can be use to change the required settings for your device if your device is not working accurately.
- Go for “WAN” settings for your device.
- From there you can choose the internet connections that your device is using. You can talk to your internet service providers to know which type of internet connection you are using at your home.
- Fill network name that is also known as SSID and also fill the password for accessing that network easily.
- At the end of these configurations, you will need to save your configurations. For saving your settings, you will need to click on “save” button your mouse button.
These steps will configure the router mode for your D-Link GO-RTW-N300 device and now you can configure other required settings for your device whenever required.