If you are new to Networking world there are so many advance settings you will need to make. You will need to enable WEP encryption for your Dlink router so that old devices can get connected to your Dlink router. if you need to know more about Dlink devices you can explore the blog session and get more information on http dlinkrouter local, http dlinkrouter local com, http dlinkrouter local setup wizard, http dlinkrouter local admin, http dlinkrouter local com and http dlinkrouter local login asp.
Steps for Enabling WEP Encryption for your Dlink Device
- Using the web browser, you will need to access Dlink router login page. Default IP for Dlink router login is 192.168.0.1 and Default address is http://dlinkrouter
- In the login window, fill the user name and password for your Dlink router login access.
- After successful login for the Dlink wireless router, click on “Wireless Settings” option.
- Go for the manual setup option.
- From the drop down list, select WEP security mode. WEP encryption provides very poor level security feature so we advise to use this security only if you have very old devices.
- Click on the “Save” button to save all the settings you have made.
These are the simple steps for making advance WEP Encryption for your Dlink routers. You can always explore the blog session and get more information regarding Dlink router configurations.