Hey guys what’s up! From our couple of days of research, we have found that many of you are looking for how to Dlink router as a switch. And still now if you are looking for the same thing then you are at the right post. Because in this article we are going to discuss this topic only. So you must go through this article properly.
How to Dlink router as a switch
The five steps are:
- Put a piece of electric tape over the WAN port so it doesn’t get used.
- Disable the DHCP server.
- Change the downstream router’s dlinkrouter.local LAN IP.
- Turn off the wireless radio on the downstream router.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from a LAN port on the upstream router to a LAN port on the downstream router.
- You have to put a piece of electric tape over the WAN port isn’t necessary.
- Log into the downstream router, look for the DHCP configuration section, and disable the DHCP server.
- Then you have to Change the downstream router’s LAN IP to an unused IP in the same subnet as the upstream router.
- Disable the downstream router’s wireless function.
- Then you have to Connect the downstream router.
In this above way, you will be able to do Dlink router as a switch. I hope that our service has pleased you. Still now if you have any query relating to this article then comments down below in the comment section we will try to reach your problem as soon as possible. If you have been benefited after reading this article, then share this article. Help other also to know about this article. Follow us for a more latest update.