Forgot your dlink router login password? We are explaining the steps you will need to follow if you want to recover the lost password for your Dlink router. If you need to know more about the dlink router smart setup, you can explore the blog session for help.
Steps to Recover the Lost Admin Password for dlink Wireless Router
- Login to your Dlink router smart setup wizard using http://dlinkrouter.local You can use 192.168.0.1 IP address for login to your dlink login.
- You will need to enter the default login details for your Dlink router login access. Default user name for your dlink router is “admin” and default password should remain blank.
- After dlink login, click on “setup” option and then go for “Wireless Settings” option.
- Simply click on “Add Wireless Device with WPS”.
- You will need to click on “Manual” option and then choose “Next” option.
- You will get information regarding your Dlink router login page. From here you will get information regarding Dlink login password.
- Note down that login password and make access to your dlink login page using the password.